Home Inventory Services | Alex Kopp | 707.328.8322 | E: alex@InventoryCalifornia.com
Unfortunately, a homeowner’s insurance policy will NOT provide complete protection of your home and valuables without documentation. In the event of a loss due to theft, fire, flood, or another natural disaster, your insurance company will likely REQUIRE complete itemization of your losses.
Documentation service provides homeowners and renters with all the information that they will need to provide to the insurance company in the event of a loss.
Your inventory service will be loaded on a third-party app. You will be able to update your inventory on the app on your computer or mobile device and print or view new reports. This allows you to update the inventory in the future on your own. Of course, we are always available to update your inventory at an hourly rate periodically
- You won’t spend time trying to create an inventory after the damage has already been done.
- You won’t forget any of your belongings
- You will have proper documentation
- Feel confident that you have proper documentation for insurance losses
- Minimize the stress of the insured loss
- Without proper documentation, you may get the standard item value
- For example, without proper documentation, an expensive $2,000 saw might only get the standard value for that type of item – maybe $500.
- Furniture, appliances, rugs, clothing, firearms, window treatments, computer equipment, TVs, entertainment systems, musical instruments, jewelry, artwork, antiques, collectibles, mirrors, yard equipment, tools, sporting goods, and fishing gear.
- Help expedite your claim
- Avoid the risk of losing 20-50% on an insurance claim. Due to the inability to remember or document your valuable